Dr. Marija Pevac-Djukic M.D. (Europe), N.D., R.TCMP
Dr. Marija Pevac-Djukic MD(Europe) ND, received her Medical Degree in Belgrade, Serbia in 1989 and graduated from the Canadian College of Naturpoathic Medicine in Toronto in 2000.
With over 25 years of clinical experience in integrative medicine, Dr. Djukic specializes in the foundations of health through Individualized Medicine with emphasis on drainage therapy. Dr. Djukic is well established on the topics of chronic inflammation, gastrointestinal health, immune, neuro-degenerative, endocrine disorders an nutritional biochemistry. In 2010 Dr. Djukic co-authored a clinical paper alongside Nigel Plummer PhD entitled “Probiotics and Gastrointestinal Health” published in various peer reviewed publications.
Dr. Djukic is currently a Senior Medical Advisor for Seroyal and operates a private clinic in Toronto. A member of the CAND and OAND, Dr. Djukic provides practical advice based on comprehensive experience.
- over 30 years in healthcare
- 11 years as a naturopathic doctor
- Successful treatment of systemic conditions
- 11 years of medical training in Europe (RN and M.D.)
- 4 years of full-time study (ND) The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- I take pride in assessing and treating every new patient with integrity and dedication
- I use a wide variety of tests for assessment
- Physical examination, laboratory tests, US, X-rays, CT scan, MRI, electro-dermal screening (biomeridian stress test)
- I use many treatment methods (modalities)
- Biotherapeutic drainage, psycho-somatic energies, GUNA method, functional medicine, homeopathy, traditional chinese medicine (TCM), hydrotherapy, herbal medicine
- Medical Doctor, M.D. (Serbia) – University of Belgrade
- Naturopathic Doctor N.D. (Canada) – The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- R.TCMP ( Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners)
- Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND)
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
- Canadian Society for Orthomolecular Medicine (CSOM)
- College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO)