What you can expect during an appointment with the Naturopathic Doctor
Please book your appointment in advance, over the phone
How long will my appointments take?
- First appointment – 1.5 hours
- Follow up appointments – 30 minutes to 1 hour
What do we do at each naturopathic appointment?
- Take your case history, review any lab reports, conduct a physical exam and biomeridian stress assessment test ( as a form of electro dermal screening) using the MSA 21-Best System, and develop a treatment protocol
- As a new patient, you will receive a binder containing important information including the list of prescribed remedies
Is there a follow-up appointment?
- Yes, you will come back about 4 weeks after your first appointment for chronic cases. Other cases may require a different timeline.
What is the cost?
- Please contact the office @ 416.909.6197 for information. Cost of remedies is not included in the consultation cost.
Method of Payment
- Cash or cheque
To book an appointment, please call 416.909.6197.